Before being assigned to this report, I wasn’t even aware that Insureandgo did iPhone insurance – I thought they only did travel insurance. I was amazed that I hadn’t heard of them, especially since, I actually think they’re the best of all the iPhone insurance providers that we’ve covered. How’s that for an opening?
Their website insureandgo.com gives a little more information, otherwise read on…
(In case you don’t know, we’re writing up reviews and coverage of all the different iPhone insurance policies available in the UK. We got tired of never being able to find the information that we wanted, and, since all of us have iPhones, it just bloody well made sense. You can read the full writeup in the Big iPhone Insurance Report. )
Anyway, Insureandgo where to begin…
With the features I suppose:
- Cover for:
- Water/Liquid Damage
- Cover for anyone aged 16 and above
- Worldwide travel cover from 45-90 days
- Technical gadget helpline
- No excess on Black Cover level
- Cover for accessories
- Cover for breakdown
Full terms and conditions can be found at insureandgo.com/iphone-insurance.
Other important notes:
Excess is as follows:
- £25 for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum
- No excess on Black
Reviews & My Personal Thoughts
Unfortunately, there weren’t many reviews for Insureandgo’s iPhone insurance (although there were a few for their travel insurance). Having looked at quite a few different policies and quotes over the last few weeks, I would have to say that Insureandgo stands out, and in a very good way.
Here’s what I liked about them:
- No excess on their black level of cover. This is pretty special and actually their normal excess (£25) is half what most other policies are charging.
- Up to 90 days travel cover – great for those who love to travel.
- Cover for accessories -handn’t really seen this on any other policies. A nice touch!
- Good cover for all of the essentials – e.g. theft, loss, damage.
I couldn’t find a bad review for them, and after much thought I’ve decided this is definitely a good thing (I was worried it might be a little too good to be true). I honestly couldn’t find anything to fault them on – yes they’re a little bit more expensive than the cheapest policies, but I actually think they’re the best value for money. If you can provide some feedback, or a writeup/review, please do so in the comments below!
You can find out more about insureandgo at their website insureandgo.com